Thin Green Line ID Card Mourning Band
These thin green line mourning bands are made for first responders who use ID card rather than metal badges. Traditionally when a first responders dies their colleagues will display a black mourning band on their ID or badge. These cards display a black mourning band with the the Thin Green Line though it, denoting that the death was due to suicide or associated with a mental health condition. The Thin Green Lines serves as a symbol of solidarity and remembrance among all first responders and public safety personnel for those who live with mental health problems or have died from suicide.
– Code Green’s website address is included at the bottom of the cards for quick reference.
– The cards are available in both horizontal and vertical versions.
– Cards are standard ID card sized (3 3/8″ by 2 1/8″).
– Slot opening size is 1/8″ by 9/16″ (standard badge straps and clips are 1/2″ wide and fit comfortably).
– The cards were developed in partnership with Scrubs & Stuff LLC. Please check out their wide range of additional products.
The cards are available in packs of up to 100 cards. Packs can be mixed and matched to achieve the quantity needed. There is no bulk price discount beyond that available for ordering 100 cards.
If you need the cards by a certain date please let us know in the order notes or send us an email.
All products ship with a set of Code Green resource cards. They list helplines for people in crisis and have a QR code linking them to the resources section of Code Green’s website.